Mumbai, 2nd October 2023: NMIMS School of Business Management (SBM) invites applications for its MBA in Digital Transformation (DT) program through NMAT. The cutting-edge two-year (full-time) MBA (DT) program is set to equip talented managers to help bring about digital disruption in their respective organizations.
In addition to a robust international collaboration, the NMIMS MBA DT program also offers students an opportunity to pursue a dual degree, i.e., two degrees in two years by enrolling in a STEM Master’s program at renowned US Universities like Purdue University and the Stevens Institute of Technology. The dual degree encompasses specialized programs in the fields of cybersecurity, business analytics, marketing analysis, and financial technology, to name a few.
Moreover, as part of the school’s International Exchange Program, students also have the option to pursue one term at leading business schools in Europe like NEOMA Business School and EDHEC, both situated in France.
The placement in the NMIMS MBA DT program has been phenomenal, with 100% placement recorded for the year 2023. Students have been placed in leading organizations like Aditya Birla, Tiger Analytics, ICICI, Ernst & Young, and Mahindra for roles in Product Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing, and Cybersecurity, among others.
Key Program Objectives:
- • Holistic Transformation: The program emphasizes organizational change, rather than just technological advancements.
• Balanced Curriculum: It combines business, technology, and digital transformation courses.
• Entrepreneurship Focus: Elective courses provide impetus to aspiring tech entrepreneurs.
• Industry Immersion: Students gain real-world experience through industry internships, allowing them to witness the planning and execution of technology-driven transformations.
• Diverse Electives: Students can choose industry-specific and technology-specific electives.
• Ever-evolving Pedagogy: At NMIMS SBM, the teaching method is designed to promote active engagement where discussions are at the forefront, and students often take the lead in analyzing case studies from leading international business school institutions and practical scenarios.
• Hands-on Approach: For courses focused on technology, the approach is practical. Students have the chance to work with industry-relevant tools such as Python, UiPath, Tableau, SQL, and others, gaining practical experience that aligns with market demands.
Dr. Binesh Nair, Program Chairperson for MBA DT, said, “Given the focus on the digital-first business landscape, organizations are focusing more and more on tech-driven innovation. However, there’s a talent gap for tech-savvy leaders, and NMIMS SBM’s MBA in Digital Transformation Program aims to address this gap. It equips graduates to bridge the divide between business and technology, making them digital change agents. The industry experts share their real-world knowledge and experiences, providing students with valuable insights that enhance their understanding of how concepts are applied in professional settings. This practical exposure is a key aspect of NMIMS SBM’s commitment to producing graduates who are well-prepared for the realities of the business world.”