22nd August 2023 New Delhi: The Economictimes.com, in collaboration with global marketing agency KIT Global, is gearing up to host the What’s New? Summit on August 31st in New Delhi. This much-awaited event will shed light on critical themes and unexplored opportunities in the dynamic realm of modern marketing.
This on-ground summit will be a symposium bringing together visionary industry leaders, CXOs, CMOs, performance marketers, digital marketers, media planners, buyers, and forward-thinking decision-makers to convene and engage in high-impact discussions. Attendees can look forward to gaining incredible insights from engaging panel discussions, interactive workshops, and in-depth presentations centered on the big opportunities in the new marketing landscape.
“We are excited to partner with KIT Global for the What’s New? Summit. It promises to be a transformative event for the digital marketing community, and will be a unique opportunity for professionals to exchange ideas, share experiences, and explore the untapped potential that lies ahead,” said Sanjeev Kumar, Business Head, Economictimes.com
The summit will feature a stellar lineup of key speakers, including:
- Gaurav Khatri, Co-founder, Noise
- Gopa Menon, Digital Head – Mindshare, South Asia
- Priti Murthy, President, GroupM Nexus
- Nitin Sethi, Chief Digital Officer (Consumer Business) Adani Group & Founding Leader – Adani Digital Labs
- Shalini Pillai Banerjee, Head of Consumer Apps Marketing, Google India
- Sumeet Singh, Group Chief Marketing Officer at Info Edge India Ltd.
- Punit Chahar, Asia Head of Digital & Performance Marketing, OLX Group
- Rahul Khurana, Country Manager, KIT Global
- Alexei Archinov, Google Lead, gTech EMEA Emerging Markets
- Sukhleen Aneja, CEO, Good Brands Co, The Good Glamm Group
- Shweta Srivastava, Head of Digital & Omni Channel Marketing, Global Emerging Markets, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Monika Mishra, Marketing Director, Mobikwik
- Juhie Gorawara, Head – Brand, Communications, Digital Philips Indian Subcontinent
- Abhishek Gupta, Senior Vice President Online revenue (D2C), Mamaearth
These industry pioneers will share their insights, experiences, and visions for the future of digital marketing, offering attendees an opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
Commenting on the association, Rahul Khurana, Country Manager, KIT Global said, “This summit couldn’t have come at a better time. With the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing and the rise of artificial intelligence, this event is a golden opportunity for all attendees to gain valuable insights and stay ahead of the curve.”