Lg Acquires Athom to Advance Ai-enabled Intelligent Space Business

SEOUL, South Korea, July 9, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) recently acquired an 80 percent stake in Athom, an industry-leading smart home platform company based in Enschede, Netherlands. The agreement includes plans to acquire the remaining 20 percent within the next three years. This strategic move aims to enhance LG’s connectivity within open smart home ecosystems. By integrating Athom’s capabilities

Read more