LatentView Analytics Announces Acquisition of Decision Point Analytics

Chennai, India – March 29, 2024 – LatentView Analytics Limited, a global digital analytics consulting and solutions firm, announced the Board approval for the acquisition of 70% of outstanding equity capital in Decision Point for a total consideration of $39.1m. The remaining 30% equity is to be acquired over the next 2 years with a pay-out based on agreed valuation

Read more